Monday, December 26, 2011

Gathering memories


So I am finally leaving to Korea in 6 hours.

6 - 8 months isn't that long period of time, but it's definitely long enough to stay there for me. I'm going to miss all of my friends who are truly my blessings. I had dates with my friends everyday after work. I had last CG at Pastor JP's house on Monday, had dinner with Pastor JP's family, Jo, and Paul on Tuesday, met my girls and had dinner on Wednesday, hung out with my friend Jieun who visited me from St. Louis on Thursday, dinner with Yani and Sally on Friday, and potluck dinner with my bro, Jieun, her brother, his girlfriend, DB, and Jungeun. And yesterday was my last service at NUMA until I come back.

Yesterday was just beyond awesome. My friend stopped by my church and gave me a picture book with the girls. They were pictures of us since we met in high school. I received so much love from them as you can see on picture above. My 'families' in NUMA wrote encouragement in post-it and gave them to me and prayed for me.

(picture by David Hwang)
With all my friends and family behind, I am packed to leave my house in an hour. I think I packed everything. I still can't believe I'm leaving. I still don't feel like I will be outside of my home for over 6 months. I'll be posting my life in Korea in this blog so you guys will know how my life is in Korea and what I will be going through.

I will miss you everyone. I will see you when I arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment