Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dramatic Weather


(Thank you for cheering me up baby <3)

I.HATE.COLD.WEATHER.

I got sick last Saturday, a day before Lunar New Year's Day weekend. I went to get an acupuncture without a muffler and came back home with cough. I wasn't feeling cold or anything but apparently my immune system got weak because I've been exercising little bit too much (for a beginner I guess..I exercised 2 hours, 6 days a week) in the environment that I wasn't used to, so germs just hit me and made me get cold. I had to go see my relatives with my sinus cold and make sure no one gets sick from me (I hope they didn't.) It made me get sad a bit because I wasn't able to play with my cousins (sorry girls;;;) Since I was sick, I decided to rest during the weekend: eat well, sleep lots, not exercise, and relax.

To be honest, I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to because I would've felt so wasted if I ate everything I wanted to eat and gain my weight back. Thankfully, I lost a bit of weight a day after Lunar New Year's Day even after I had 떡국 (rice cake soup made with beef broth, topped with meat pieces, dried seaweed, eggs.) I think it's because I didn't eat full bowl of it. Also, I didn't feel good after I had some greasy food. My body changed a lot and got used to eating healthier foods, so I can't eat a lot of salty, spicy, or greasy food anymore. Umm...yay?

I'm slowly getting better. I decided to rest until this week and fresh start exercising next week, which means I better heal completely by Sunday so I can exercise. I thought I would NEVER say something like this, but I miss exercising and sweating.

Going back to work now. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment