Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day 2 + 3

My life hasn't been fancy since day 1.

I got to meet my dad's co-worker who is same age as me and went to market at 1am on day 2, and I went to McDonald's and postal office today. I didn't do much because I didn't know where to go and I didn't have any cash on me until today (thanks dad :D ) I stayed at home most of time, helping my dad with some logo design.


(lunch for myself, I think side dishes were made by my youngest aunt / 작은이모)

On day 2, I didn't know what to eat or where to go to eat, so I just took out food from fridge and ate myself. After working for a bit, I started to fall asleep around 6pm then woke up around 10pm or so. I'm not sure what time I woke up because my mom woke me up. As we were watching TV, mom fell asleep for a bit. We weren't able to sleep early, so we decided to go to Kim's Club, a market that's open 24 hours.


(on the way to Kim's Club)


(watching TV on the way)

Interesting part about Korean cars is you can watch TV on screen that's pre-installed. I guess American cars have it too..? but I haven't seen it yet. We got some shampoo, yogurt, facial mask, nose mask, etc. We came home around 2am and went to sleep soon after.

On day 3 (today,) my dad and I went to McDonald's for lunch and I went to postal office to send some stuff that my friend asked me to send for her.


(on the way back to home)

It took me awhile to find the postal office because it was inside of a building. People from postal office was really nice. They helped me with wrapping things in a box and guided me what I need to do next.
After I finished my business, I walked to the road where I used to walk around.


(panorama view of buildings near my elementary school)

I walked towards the elementary school where I used to go for my 5th and 6th grade. I was surprised how much it changed since last time i passed by here. Buildings looked cleaner and more organized.


(BCD Tofu House)

I walked towards the left building on panorama picture and found BCD Tofu House! I'm actually not sure if it's same BCD as LA one, but I'm assuming they are same since it says LA? I guess I would have to go to check it out.


(Ban Won Elementary School)

I passed the building and walked towards the elementary school. There weren't any students (except few who were playing soccer) because they are on winter break until March I think. I forget how long the break is.


(Pigeons)

OMG, pigeons in Korea are FATTER than ones in US. No wonder people call them 닭둘기 (chicken + pigeon)
Anyways, this was my life for past 2 days. I'm going out tomorrow so I should have more fun day.

Okay, I should head out to sleep soon. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment