Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Bye 2011, Hello 2012!

Hello everyone!

So the new year has come! What is your resolution? Mine is pretty obvious: recover my health (physically and mentally,) be productive, and be kind. I had really good dream on last day of 2011 (or that's what my mom said) so I think 2012 will be a good year as long as I stay focused and be productive. I usually don't really believe in dreams much but it's very rare that I remember a dream I had and result was good, and it's not that bad to think positively right? :) Since I told everyone that I'm coming to Korea to recover my health I really need to lose weight. My dad is going crazy about my health. He said "I'm very happy how both you and your brother have grown, but one thing I'm not satisfied with what I did is your weight. You are perfect except your weight, that's why I brought you here to Korea." Oh my.

What have I been doing since my last post? I started to take care of my body. I finally started to go to see my friend's dad's acupuncture/oriental medicine clinic. He told me to come everyday because my digestion needs to be cured to have my energy used other than just digestion. I also started to work for my dad's company. I'm in charge of a lot of design-related things like logo and app design. My dad said he brought me to Korea because it's his goal to make me lose weight until I reach average weight for my height, but I think he brought me here because of his business as the main reason. I'm not sure what he's thinking.

I finally went to the gym to make a membership card. OMG, gym membership is much more expensive in Korea than the states. My dad is also getting a personal trainer for my mother and me, but I don't think we can pay more than a month. It costs way much more than my dad thought, but we'll see what he will end up paying for my mom and me. We were supposed to start from tomorrow, but my mom's condition isn't well and this personal training deal is for 2 people under 1 trainer type of deal, we've decided to start from next Tuesday with the trainer. I'm excited to work out and start taking care of my body more. But until then, I still need to try out some food that I've been craving for! I still haven't had a chance to eat street food like 떡볶이, 순대, etc. I thought I could see all of them on any streets! WHAT HAPPENED?!? lol.

Anyways, I'm doing well. Hope everyone else is doing well too.
See you on next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment