Friday, January 13, 2012

Beginning of New Life


(Murphy would like to say hello :D)

Hi everyone :)

I heard weather in LA got much warmer. Hope you guys are enjoying the bright sunshine. I've been adjusting with the weather here with a padding jacket and a coat that I bought long time ago. I wanted to buy some clothes, but there are too many clothes to look online. Well, they don't have a lot of them in my size, but I have to look at different lists to see if they do and each list is so long. I get tired after 3 lists or so. But I need to buy some clothes pretty soon since I don't have a lot of long sleeve clothes.

I also have another reason why I don't want to spend too much money on clothes; I finally started to exercise since Tuesday. My mom and I got the personal trainer to teach us for 8 sessions. Trainer was really kind enough to teach us even during on non-session days to give us instructions on how to use machines and other movements to work on after machines and such. It's like having personal trainer everyday!
It's been 4 days and I lost 2.6kg (approx 5.7lbs.) I think I will lose a lot than my goal for this month if this continues. I'm enjoying training sessions with my trainer so far! He's really nice and doesn't go super hard on us, wait I take that back. He goes harder on me than my mom because I'm much younger and I have a lot of weight to lose. My leg and shoulder muscles are sore, but this means I'm using muscles and burning fat so I feel good. And like friends said, it'll go away so I'm just waiting for that day to come lol.

Only bad (?) thing about this training session is that we have to go to gym by 6:30-6:45AM. YES, AM! It's because my mom has to leave to her work by 8:30-8:45 and evening sessions were full, so we had to get morning session. It's really hard for me to fall asleep at 11pm and wake up at 6am, but oh wells. Good thing is though that I feel more energetic a bit. I'm not trying to stress myself over my sore body or not being able to eat whatever I want. I can eat them later if I want to anyways :)

Each session is about 1-1:30 hours long, but the trainer told me to stay for 2 hours since day 2, so I stay longer than my mom to do more cardio. We start with 20 minutes cycling, 1 hour of machines or training session, and end with 40 minutes of fast walking on treadmill (10-20 minute of cycling for my mom's case.) Middle part of exercise exhausts me a lot, but I'm usually okay when I use machine :)

I know I'm not supposed to get stressed when I'm on diet but MAN, I wish my dad would stop asking me if I lost weight EVERYDAY. It gets pretty annoyed, it's more like bugging me than asking me because he's concerned. Sigh, it gives me a bit of stress. But I wouldn't be doing this without his help and support, so thank you <3 but could you ask me a bit less? Please and thank you :P

Anyways, I can't wait to see myself being healthy! I have more story to tell you about my dinner date with my friend on Wednesday, but I will post that tomorrow :P I don't want to make you guys feel overwhelmed.


Good night!



(PS: this is the place where I got soondae awhile ago. It only comes during the evening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment